Owners Terry & Tami Abraham have combined their years of salon and business experience to create I Design Salon & Blowdry Bar. Created with the philosophy that the most important part of a client’s visit to a salon is the full service experience and outstanding customer service. They have created that atmosphere in a space that is upbeat, glamourous and full of talented stylists that support this culture and experience.
Terry Abraham is a third generation stylist mentored by his father Charles, uncle Dean, and grandparent’s Braham & Mabeline. Terry’s family have been innovators in the hair industry for over 80 years, lecturing throughout the world and bringing human hair wigs to the United States in the 60’s. Terry began his career as a hairstylist in his family’s hair salon in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. His career later brought him to the Naperville area in 1990 when Tami accepted a corporate management promotion with Bristol Myers. Terry was quickly connected with Zano Salons and soon joined the company. In his 10 year career, he was instrumental in the growth of Zano Salons as the company vice president, working closely with salon innovators Denise & Ron Provenzano. Passionate about the salon industry, Terry perused his salon vision with the opening of I Design Salon in 2000.
Terry and Tami invite you to experience the I Design Salon difference!
See you soon!
- To create a premier beauty experience for every client. It’s the cornerstone of our company.
- We are committed to inspiring our customers with the best quality work, built on skill and creativity in the industry.
- We will provide hair education that our clients can take home with them.
- We will provide exceptional customer service that includes an inviting & friendly salon environment, reliability, professionalism and clear communication.
- We strive to have a strong, positive impact in the community and the environment.
- We offer a healthy, respectful, challenging and rewarding environment for our employees.
- We thrive on change and “Love what we do”.
Charities we love and support…
SW — 5-Stars. Gina is the best! I brought her a picture of how I wanted my hair color to look and she made it look even better. I have gotten nothing but compliments, she did such a great job! She really takes her time and cares about what she’s doing. I didn’t feel rushed like I have in other chain salons! Great experience!!
SGB— 5-Star Amazing. I loved my hair when it was done. Very friendly people
See our Great reviews on Facebook
K.N. Chicago, IL — 5-stars I have been going to Anthony/i Design since the first year it opened and I was instantly hooked. I have since referred several people to the salon, confident they would fall in love too, and they all have! This salon is worth the drive, money, and experience. They really know how to treat their clients and their stylists are amazing. I will never go anywhere else.
Ms.H. – 5 Stars. A salon is all about the people that work there and I think Patrick and Nikki are excellent. Super nice and perfect results every time!
See our other reviews on Yelp
See our reviews on Google