Owners Terry & Tami Abraham and business partner Anthony Tuzzolino have combined their years of salon and business experience to create an intelligent hair system, creating the styles that complement clients’ individuality and personality. They also understand that an important part of a visit to a salon is the experience and outstanding customer service. They have created a space that is relaxing, luxurious and full of talented stylists —a joy for the stylists and the clients.
Terry Abraham is a third generation stylist. His family members have been innovators in the hair industry for over 80 years. Terry began his career as a hairstylist in his family’s hair salon in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. His career brought him to the Naperville area in 1990 where he was Vice President of Zano Salons until 2000 when the opening of I Design Salon began….
Anthony Tuzzolino, a 25-year master stylist and expert Schwarzkopf colorist, graduated from Hair Professionals in Wheaton, and has trained extensively with many known artists around the world, including Lelan Hirsh, Gambuza and Altobella. He has been a participant of Haircolor USA, Redkin 5th Ave and Goldwell USA. Since 2012, Anthony has advanced his skills further by attending many advanced training classes at the House of Bumble in New York City. He is a dedicated stylist of Bumble and Bumble
Terry, Tami and Anthony invite you to see the I Design difference—the difference an intelligent approach to hair styling and customer service can make. See you soon!
- To create a premier beauty experience for every client. It’s the cornerstone of our company.
- We are committed to inspiring our customers with the best quality work, built on skill and creativity in the industry.
- We will provide hair education that our clients can take home with them.
- We will provide exceptional customer service that includes an inviting & friendly salon environment, reliability, professionalism and clear communication.
- We strive to have a strong, positive impact in the community and the environment.
- We offer a healthy, respectful, challenging and rewarding environment for our employees.
- We thrive on change and “Love what we do”.
SW — 5-Stars. Gina is the best! I brought her a picture of how I wanted my hair color to look and she made it look even better. I have gotten nothing but compliments, she did such a great job! She really takes her time and cares about what she’s doing. I didn’t feel rushed like I have in other chain salons! Great experience!!
SGB— 5-Star Amazing. I loved my hair when it was done. Very friendly people
See our 49 Great reviews on Facebook
K.N. Chicago, IL — 5-stars I have been going to Anthony/i Design since the first year it opened and I was instantly hooked. I have since referred several people to the salon, confident they would fall in love too, and they all have! This salon is worth the drive, money, and experience. They really know how to treat their clients and their stylists are amazing. I will never go anywhere else.
Ms.H. – 5 Stars. A salon is all about the people that work there and I think Patrick and Nikki are excellent. Super nice and perfect results every time!
See our other reviews on Yelp